- the upfront project and development management service for the project;
- the management of the design development and the documentation required to deliver the masterplan and final costings for each project;
- the concept design through the engagement of specialist master planning and design consultants to deliver the project scope;
- initial financial feasibility's to ensure that the concept can be delivered within the desired project allocated budgets;
- approvals through the required authorities to enable the project to move to more detailed design phases;
- upon development approval, a more comprehensive consultant team to deliver the detailed design of the project. This will also include sub consultants for acoustics, fire and life safety, traffic impact, private certifier, lifts and elevators, lighting and interior design. Structural Engineering will be executed through the Cellate Structural Engineering department due to its specialisation in fiber steel concrete design;
- a project team to monitor, co-ordinate and deliver the required design packages and authority approvals in the required time frames to ensure that the prefabrication and construction divisions can commence construction in the shortest amount of time;
- final cost estimates and detailed breakdown of cost structure, construction programme, financial feasibilities and draw down schedules and schematic design package for sign off by the G5 Global Vision Foundation.