Cellate has three manufacturing facilities which are located in Sydney, Dubai and Singapore and produce Enlarged End (EE) Steel Fibres for the world market. Cellate currently produces EE Steel Fibres for its construction projects and clients. Each facility is modern and well equipped to optimise production and operates to ISO 9001 standards.
We produce a variety of fibres for various applications; Steel Fibre Reinforcement: EE 186, EE 184 EE 256 HR.
Material: Cut from continuous High tensile, full hard coils, enlarged ends (deformed ends).
Conformance: ASTM A 820/A 820M, Type II.
Fire Classification: UL Report File No. R14701 (N)
Tensile Strength: Minimum 850 - 1200 MPa
Where Can it be used:
- Precast Concrete
- Shotcrete / Gunite & Ground Support
- Slab on Grounds, Raft Slabs
- Retaining Walls, Basements, Water Retaining Structures
- Superstructures ie beams, columns, slabs
- Marine Structures, Pontoons, Seawalls etc
- Defense, Balistic & Protective Structures